MacLean Media & Technology Law Is live click here to see us!
As top rated Vancouver family lawyers we noticed that social media and technology law issues such as:
- Facebook privacy issues;
- cell phone calls being illegally intercepted and recorded;
- answering machine messages being recorded as evidence for court,
- voice activated digital recorders being secreted on persons or in diaper bags;
- text messaging and email being illicitly viewed with cloning, keystroke logging and other spyware programs;
- improper copying and use of private and embarrassing photos that are posted to websites;
- defamatory and threatening written statements being posted on Facebook and other social media that can be accessed by millions of people;
- false allegations being released to traditional print and digital media which cause financial loss and reputational damage;
and other legal issues that come up over and over again in our high net worth and divorce law practice.
We also have obtained orders to obtain cell phone records, Facebook account records, phone memory cards, digital camera memory cards files and orders to clone computer hard drives to asset in building or defending a child custody or financial case.
It became obvious to us that we needed a top level media and technology law department and we are proud to have launched the new department’s dedicated Website for MacLean Media & Technology Law at www.macleanmedialaw.com.